KBS Drama Special | KBS 드라마 스페셜
2019 KBS Drama Special (Hangul: 2019 드라마 스페셜; RR: Deurama Seupesyeol) is a weekly program on KBS2 showing short dramas (usually single episodes), with each episode having a different story, cast, director, and writer. The format is based on Drama City and Best Theater.
KBS series Drama City finished its run in 2008 after 14 years in Korea. Since then, dramas adapted from comic books or online novels rose to the mainstream, leaving even less space for short dramas to make a comeback. However, on May 15, 2010, single-episode series made a comeback through 24-part KBS Drama Special’s first episode Red Candy by veteran scriptwriter Noh Hee-kyung.
- Drama Special: House of the Universe | Jibwoo Jibjoo (KBS2 / 2019)
- Drama Special: A Child Saw | Wen Ayiga Boassne (KBS2 / 2019)
- Drama Special: Tow Truck | Rekka (KBS2 / 2019)
- Drama Special: Live Like That | Geureongye Salda (KBS2 / 2019)
- Drama Special: Scouting Reporter (KBS2 / 2019)
- Drama Special: Understanding of Social Dance | Sagyo-Ddanseuui Yihae (KBS2 / 2019)